02 November 2018

THOUGHTS ON PRAYER

“Ere you left your room this morning, did you think to pray?” Remember alway to “pray in the Morning, pray at the Noontime, pray in the Evening, Pray anytime;. Pray when you are happy. Pray when in sorrow, Pray when you’re tempted, Pray all the time.” Be sure to “Praise God from whom all blessings flow.” It is a good to have this “Sweet Hour of prayer”. How wonderful that we can go to “The garden of prayer” and meet with our Heavenly Father. You can rest assured that “prayer will change the night to day”. As Christians, we can truly say, “I Need Thee Every Hour”. In this life, with all its sorrows and trials, “Savior, grant me rest and peace”. During the storms of life, “Shelter us under Thy wings’. As children of God how wonderful to know, “What a friend we have in Jesus’. When discouragements and trials come our way, we have the wonderful privilege to “Tell it to Jesus alone”. “Dear God and Father of mankind”, please know that “I am Thine, O Lord”. When we draw near to the end of our days, please “Abide with me”. It is in humility that we say, “My faith looks up to Thee”. As we close these thoughts, please Heavenly Father, “Hear me when I call, O God, my righteousness, Unto thee I come in weakness and distress; Hold my trembling hand, lest helpless I should fall, O hear me, Lord, hear me, O hear me when I call. Hear my voice, O God, and cleanse my soul within, Mercy do I need for all my doubts and sin, Only in Thy grace I trust my all in all, O hear me, Lord, hear me, O hear me when I call.”

No comments: